Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas in Girard

Let's break the ice - Grandpa Larry brings out the whipped cream. Johanna is intrigued.
Hey, what is this stuff?
Johanna is going through a stranger-danger phase, so to get her out of her shell, Fr. Larry tries to lure her in with a fork full or whipped cream. Grandma Kathie waits eagerly to refill the giant whipped cream bowl.
The whipped cream experiment seems to be working - Johanna hesitantly swipes some whipped cream.
Now it is Grandma's turn to feed the baby some yummy.
Grandpa's turn!
Evidence of the white whipped cream.
I love you Grandma! And your sugar, too!
Hey Grandpa - help me get this lid off. I need more sugar!!!
Time for gifts! Look at the beautiful quilt that Grandma made me. Gorgeous!
Yay! A baby doll!

This looks fun! I want to play. Snuggle with my baby!

No comments: