Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Cool for School

Last Friday Johanna had a little carnival at her school. Here she is getting ready to go, super cool in her rad baby shades.
It's important to stay hydrated.
A quick shot for the pesky paparazzi.
At school she enjoyed seeing her friends and playing outside.

"Hi Mommy!"
Gotta go drive around to see who's here.
Hey, there's a firetruck coming this way!
First a quick stop at the water table. Ok, now on to the firetruck.
Ooo! I am going to run out and wait for the firetruck to spray us with water.
Aahhh! I guess I'm scared! Better run back to Mommy!
A safe distance from the firetruck and out of harms way of the water that is about to be sprayed. Today was a no water day for me.
Inside I will color some crosses.
Back outside for me - that's the place to be!
Just hanging out like a monkey. I sure had a fun time at the carnival!

No comments: