Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Carolyn is Six Weeks!

My baby girl is already six weeks old. And I must say, she is so cute and adorable. We took her to St. Louis for a wedding over the weekend (Johanna had fun in Emporia with Grandma and Grandpa) and she did great. She was up almost 12 hours though on Saturday and didn't want to sleep at the wedding reception. This girl likes to party!

She is starting to smile much more and her sleeping is getting better. She is going about 3 hours between feedings, sometimes 4 hours at night. Yay for me! It seems like we may be on track to getting her to go to sleep earlier than 11 p.m., which is also great.

She is a very easy go-lucky baby. She loves to nurse and cuddle, just like Johanna did.

She is also starting to coo just a little, so I am excited for more to come.

Here is the sweetest video on my little pumpkin. Just thinking of her cute smile instantly brings on my own beaming grin.



Johanna is also doing great! She is just so verbal and amazes me with all the questions and observations she makes. She is almost three years old! We are excited for her birthday and are going to have a little party for her. Fun times!

Johanna continues to be a great big sister and is always excite to "play" with her sister. She does like playing like she is a baby, I think to get some more attention, but overall I am amazed at her maturity level toward Carolyn. She hardly gets jealous.

I am such a lucky mommy. I just love my little girls!

No comments: