Friday, March 18, 2011

Our New Bathroom & Other House Updates

Welcome to our new bathroom! We have been enjoying it for a few months but I am just now taking some photos and getting them posted. We hope to add more artwork and a few extra details, but for the most part our bathroom is now complete!




Here is our old bathroom! Can you believe the transformation!


Also, I painted our dining room this week. We are going to sell our ladder shelves and look around for a china hutch or buffet at estate sales. I also hung my Polish pottery plates today and hope to add a few more pieces I have packed in the basement.
Here is the view from our dining room into the living room. This room is painted and we hung new curtains that are a thyme green color and very pretty. We are going to have a garage sale in May and want to sell a lot of of furniture and items we don't use, and then use the money to buy a new couch and love seat.
Except for the little hallway that has the closet and basement door (which I may wallpaper) and the kitchen, we are done painting!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sharon Kwilter said...

Your bathroom looks nice! You have a nice bungalow.